- An interview with Ms. W, a local foraging enthusiast
- A list of in season edible flowers
- A testimonial about languidly wasting away the German mornings over foraged lemon verbena tisane
- A complete list of forage-able fruits, vegetables, herbs, & flowers in the Rockridge neighborhood
- An interview with Ms. C, a Rockridge resident and friend who delivered plum jam to my front door last summer- plum jam made with foraged plums
- Information on how to become part of the Berkeley/ Oakland foraged food redistribution project
A bike is a vital tool for swiftly weaving through Bay Area neighborhoods in search of forage-ables.